The position holder will demonstrate accountability for managing the nationwide sales team in assigned products of division.
- Monitor sales results, key performance indicators, competitive activities and market trends on a regular basis and report to all concerned.
- Provide regular estimates of the expected sales for the month, in alignment with the objective of good customer service, avoiding over- stocking
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting to ensure all field force conform to company policy and procedure (spending – code of conduct – budget – gross profit) and provision of a professional and excellent level of customer service among sales team.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Ensure that all staff activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the Pharma and Medicine company’s Code of Conduct
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each level of the sales team.
- Set territory sales targets for the sales team
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for the junior manager/supervisor so that they possess sufficient management knowledge to support a best result on sales and people management
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings.
- Ensure to have good connection and management to all sales force in different locations.
- Monitor the operational expenses and Deals spending, conforming to the pre- approved budgets; to initiate and coordinate productivity - improvement projects which will positively influence the sales operations
- Receive and handle all complaints from customer.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall
- Graduated from University or MBA, Medicine & Pharmacy background is preferred
- Good knowledge to the Vietnam healthcare and medical/pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Possess the knowledge and skills to contribute formulation of BU strategy and implementation.
- Open minded, services minded, strong business sense
- Good communication/Negotiation skills
- Integrity, responsive, high commitment
- Strong leadership, Generally at least 5 years in people management
- English & computer proficiency