DISTRICT MANAGER - BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM - HCM
Managing Team(HCM+Vung Tau+Dong Nai+Binh Thuan)/People(8 members) - Directly supervises, builds and leads a team of medical representatives within responsible district through leading, coaching and managing talents.
• Managing Performance - Has the responsibility to meet/exceed Performance results( Value and product mix) for the entire district in charge, individual direct reports and channels.
• Managing Business – develops a district plan to maximize the resource utilization and ensures execution, ensures targeting of most valuable customers, Field Force KPIs achievement, Target and Goals setting, Key Account Tasks (including relationship building & Customer Engagements), market share development & customer base expansion
• Compliance, Code of Conducts and Policies - Is responsible to ensure that all company and industry compliance topics/requirements are adhered, understood, monitored and respected within the immediate team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Analyse, develop, execute, monitor and achieve the District Plan
2. Coach medical representatives to develop excellent customer engagement skills, aligned to selling model by utilizing CfE
3. Manage the Rep Performance and Development for the responsible district
4. Utilize SFA/CRM system Veeva to maximize customer engagement and field force productivity
5. Comply with local regulations, industry and company Code of Conduct
- Graduated in Pharmacist or Medicine Doctor.
- Experience as District Manager at the least 2 years in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Based on HCM city and travel to South-East provinces
- Have good communication english skills
- Good communication and presentation skills