1 Position: Production management
– Pharmaceutical and health supplement field
Working Location: Natuwave Co., Ltd. - IMC group No. 11, Lane 95, Hoang Cau street, O Cho Dua, Dong Da, Hanoi.
2 Job descriptions
❖ Oversee manufacturing and production activities in Vietnam and abroad to ensure products are produced accurately.
❖ Communicate product safety, quality and efficacy to quality assurance and quality control departments. Aggregate all information during the manufacturing and shelf life of the product and evaluate after each lot.
❖ Actively participate in and support research & development, clinical trial of products.
❖ Be responsible for regulatory affairs:
- Help ensure that products under development meet the complex regulations of target markets.
- Review, assist with regulations related to registration, circulation, advertisement, origin, trade mark, import, export…
- Provide registration documents and other regulatory documents, track progress of regulatory process in target markets…
❖ Marketing and sales support:
- Develop responses and answer questions from healthcare providers, patients, distributors about products based on medical and scientific literature.
- Incorporate technical information into marketing, sales activities.
- Produce communications such as product labels for patients and healthcare providers…
❖ Other tasks: Perform other tasks required by managers.
❖ Education: Bachelor's degree or a higher degree in Pharmacy.
❖ Skills: - Well-versed in Microsoft Office. - Good at analyzing, research and synthesis skills. 2 - Being able to multi-task and work under high pressure.
❖ Languages: English: Fluent at four skills, especially in writing and speaking, to ensure effective communication with foreign partners.
❖ Other requirements:
- Willing to and capable of acquiring new knowledge.
- Integrity with proper work attitude.
- Previous experience in production, research & development, regulatory affairs, quality control, quality assurance of pharmaceutical products or functional foods.
❖ Opportunity to work in a dynamic, professional and international environment.
❖ Insurance as per current Labor law.
❖ Other benefits as per company’s policies.
❖ Salary: negotiable.
5 Application and deadline Interested candidates please submit your CV (with personal photo) and cover letter with expected salary and possible starting date to: email@example.com.
Deadline: 30 September 2017