Các phúc lợi dành cho bạn
· Compulsory insurances, 14 days annual leave, sick leave and other benefits
· Many opportunities for personal and professional growth. Salary + Bonus + Increment
· International, dynamic, friendly working environment. Overseas training opportunities.
Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
· Gain in-depth understanding of technologies and devices (product training will be provided)
· Hold a credible dialogue audience ranging from surgeons to consultants and key decision-makers
· Ensure consistent sales growth through identifying business opportunities and developing strategic accounts
· Involve in business development from preparing market research to developing project
· Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or the market.
· To ensure that customers are provided with high quality care & attention throughout the sales & service process of medical technology procured
· To provide clinical support & trouble shooting of medical equipment to users. Assist users to become familiarized with usage of the medical equipment.
· Organize and execute a wide range of on-site training activities and liaise with multidisciplinary teams
· Conduct training sessions; perform on-site and on-the-job training on the company’s products to health professionals in hospitals
· Monitor the progress of on-site training activities to ensure training objectives are being achieved;
· Attend exhibitions and relevant local/national/international meetings and to organize user groups and seminars when required to do so
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
· Degree or Diploma
· 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in sales for medical devices
· Having good relationship with KOLs
· Experience in attending hospital tender
· Strong sales and negotiation skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Good analytical and planning skill
· Highly motivated and result-oriented
· A supportive and effective team member
· Must be able to write and communicate in ENGLISH
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Công Ty TNHH Transmedic
Địa chỉ: Lầu 3 Tòa Nhà Phượng Long 506 Nguyễn Đình Chiểu Phường 4 Quận 3
Tên người liên hệ: Hứa Thị Hồng Ân
Qui mô công ty: 1 - 50 người
Transmedic was founded in 1980 as an equipment distributor to cater to the medical needs of an increasingly affluent Asia. Today, it is a leading specialty partner of healthcare institutions and professionals. Manufacturers trust us to promote and implement their latest technologies and remedies. Customers see us as a facilitator of medical advances.
We provide a wide range of medical products and our core disciplines include Orthopaedics, Blood Transfusion and Hematology, Cardiac Surgery, Gynecology, Intensive Care, Interventional Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Oncology, Renal Care and Urology.
Our headquarters are in Singapore, and we have branch offices in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Philippines and Vietnam, and sub-distributors in Cambodia and Brunei.
In the process we have been able to connect with the best healthcare practitioners and medical device manufacturers in the industry, and act as a gateway to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and experience; contributing to the growth of healthcare systems in the region.
Please visit http://www.transmedicgroup.com for more information.
If you are an energetic, highly-motivated team player open to new experiences and challenges, we invite you to be part of our growing organization.
Bạn có muốn
Tổng Quan Công Việc
Công việc tương tự
- Chuyên viên Quản Lý và Phát triển Sản phẩm (Lương từ 15 - 20 triệu) Công ty Cổ phần Vật tư khoa học Biomedic
- TUYỂN DỤNG TRÌNH DƯỢC VIÊN Công ty TNHH Denmark Việt Nam
- Nhân viên tư vấn dược Công ty TNHH Thảo Dược Kiên Minh*
- Điều dưỡng Công ty Cổ phần Giải pháp Gene
- Trình dược viên OTC CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN DƯỢC PHẨM BOSTON VIỆT NAM